The Franklin Free Library offers a number of services to our patrons. These include:
- Books (Adult, Children, YA/Teen, Large Print)
- Books on CD
- Historical and Genealogy Collections
- Computers, Printers, and Fax for patron use
- Internet access and free WiFi
- Programming for education and entertainment
- New online bill payment through BlueCloud Commerce – right from your computer! Secure, fast, and easy! A $1.00 convenience fee is applied to each transaction. Transactions are immediately registered on your user account. No personal information is stored or passed on to the payment processor. Credit payments are only available online at this time, not in person at the library.
The Franklin Free Library is a member of the Four County Library System, and as such has available many items through Inter-Library Loan. You can request books, DVDs, and other materials from member libraries by logging in to your online account, or by speaking with the Library staff.
What’s YOUR library worth? Check out this calculator from ilovelibraries.org to see the value you get from the library.
For parents or caregivers of young children, check out this website for activities and fun!